Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello There, Chicks and Ladies

Hello there, Chicks and Ladies.

I am currently in Oxford. There was a slight change in plans and I am just going staight on to Greece and Sweden in about ten days time. No Egypt, to Turkey. They can wait.

It's been funny adjusting back into everything again. England is a very good little middle ground spot for me. I'm in a good sort of limbo between normal life and totally crazy-Indian life. Not that I wouldn't mind being at home. I just don't feel like the adventure is over yet.

Since arriving ten days ago, I've been to Oxford, London, Swanage, Oxford, London, Oxford and and heading back to Swanage tomorrow. I've nearly lived at the Royal Festival Hall on the South Bank. I've seen three concerts. I've seen five concerts in total since I've been here, all consisting of my Godmother, Sarah's, daughters.

Tomorrow I head back to Dorset to stay with some good old friends the MccGwires. We've known them for eighty-some years.

Let the good times roll.

2 comments:

Ghidrah said...

You are busy.

Ghidrah said...

Also I am neither a chick nor a lady.